Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Red Deer City Facility Photography


I recently shot a number of creative photos for the City of Red Deer to showcase some of their public facilities.  Most recently I documented the Red Deer Recreation Center and G.H. Dawe.  This time, focusing on the pools, I was able to capture some of the amazing architecture from the interior.
The Dawe especially has very artistic qualities filling the space with copious amounts of color, shape, and linear patterns.  Here are just a few of pics I took, edited heavily with color and contrast ;)





Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment